Monday, November 29, 2010

Comic-Kozzy: Spider-Man Musical

Okay, so I'm going to take a moment to geek out:  I'll be going to see a preview of SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK, the Broadway musical that has generated SO much buzz - mostly about the budget and the bigness of it.  Between Julie Taymor's vision and U2's music, it remains to be seen whether this is going to be a ground-breaking hit or a bank-busting bomb.


At the end of the day, though, what I'm looking forward to is not the special effects or the music:  but how well the show brings Peter Parker's story to life.


I'll be back here on Thursday to give you my thoughts... for what they're worth.












Spider-Man - The High Definition Trilogy (Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3) [Blu-ray]

3 comments:

  1. Well, I hope it's good, although Broadway's track record regarding satisfying true fan's of a subject is pretty dismal... please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow theres got to be lots of work getting the scenes and all the spider man effects to work. This like you mentioned could be super sweet or could also be a bust, Im hoping for a cool show, I love U2 the music will be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the music would be great because it's U2. I guess we just have to wait for you to tell us what you think about the show. :)

    ReplyDelete